This packet was designed for targeted and intentional CVC words practice with an engaging Halloween theme.
There are 24 Halloween CVC words activities that require no prep.
This Halloween cvc words resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning, medial, and final sounds in CVC words
- Differentiating between all 5 medial vowel sounds
- Reading and comprehending cvc words
- Writing cvc words
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing cvc words in a
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with two just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
Important “Not So Spooky” Halloween Note: There are no witches, goblins, or skulls included in this Halloween theme phonics packet.
• Halloween Activities | EDITABLE Halloween Word Work
• Halloween Reading Comprehension
• CVC Boom Cards™️ Mega Bundle for Ultimate CVC Boom Card™️ Practice
• CVC Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions BUNDLE
• CVC Words Worksheets | Blending & Reading CVC Words
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.