Each packet was designed for targeted and intentional phonics practice with an engaging Halloween theme.
>> : This is a GROWING bundle, which means you are pre-ordering parts of this resource at a . [The price WILL increase with each addition!] Please read the entire description to understand when you gain instant access to all parts of the bundle. <<
This bundle was designed to make it EASY for you to differentiate for your students.
This targeted Halloween Phonics Bundle will cover the following skills:
- Alphabet (letter sounds)
- CVC words
- Digraphs (CCVC and CVCC words only)
- Blends (CCVC and CVCC words only)
- This resource will be added last. It is expected to be added on or before October 5th.
There are 24 Halloween CVC words activities that require no prep.
This Halloween cvc words resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning, medial, and final sounds in CVC words
- Differentiating between all 5 medial vowel sounds
- Reading and comprehending cvc words
- Writing cvc words
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing cvc words in a
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with two just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
There are 25 Halloween digraphs activities that require no prep.
⭐️ Important Note! ⭐️
✨This resource is DECODABLE!
✨This decodable digraphs practice includes ONLY CCVC and CVCC words.
The following digraphs are practiced in this decodable digraphs resource:
- Beginning ch
- Ending ch
- Beginning sh
- Ending sh
- Beginning th
- Ending th
- Ending ck
This Halloween digraphs resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning and ending digraphs in words.
- Reading and comprehending short vowel CCVC and CVCC words with digraphs
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable story (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with three just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
4. Halloween Blends – Coming September 30
- This resource will cover two-letter beginning blends in words with short vowels only. This is done intentionally so that the activities remain decodable.
Important “Not So Spooky” Halloween Note: There are no witches, goblins, or skulls included in this Halloween theme phonics packet.
Purchasing a growing bundle means that you are “pre-ordering” some items at a discount before they are released. There are dates listed in the preview and description (see below) that outline when you can expect each addition to the bundle.
In order to get the additions:
• Log into TpT
• Go to “My TpT” -> “My Purchases”
• Choose: Sort by > Recently Revised; find product
• Click “download now” to download the product again. The new PDF will be in the zipped file.
*All dates are approximate and subject to change without notice.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.