Use these St. Patrick’s Day worksheets with ANY list of words. Just type your words in ONCE and all of the pages will autofill!
NO NEED to download fonts!
NO NEED to mess with PowerPoint!
NO NEED to type in your words into each part of the St. Patrick’s Day activities!
Just download, type, and print your customized St. Patrick’s Day activities!
Any type of word work!
These activities can be used for any of the following word lists:
- spelling words
- sight words
- phonics words
- and more!
- Choose your templates! The 10 spelling activities have been formatted for word lists with 5 words, 10 words, 15 words or 20 words.
- Choose your word list length on page 5, and then type in your word list. A word list + 10 customized spelling activities will instantly generate.
- Repeat with different word lists to differentiate for your entire class in SECONDS!
When you type in your word list, TEN activity pages will automatically generate:
- Shamrock Swirl – Write spelling words repeatedly on the spiral.
- Three Leaves, Three Times! – Write words 3 times each; word bank provided.
- Lucky Look & Find – [Students] Create a word search using spelling words.
- Top Hat Trickery – Use the word bank to find the letter boxes that match each word. Write the letter in the box to spell the word.
- Trapping Tale – Write a story about trapping a leprechaun using as many spelling words as possible. Word bank provided.
- Shamrock Spin – Spin the spinner. Write the words in that font. Word bank provided.
- Lucky Letter Juice – Circle vowels and underline consonants. Then rewrite the spelling words.
- Rainbow Writing – Rainbow write each word, word bank provided.
- Gold Coin Codes – Decode each “word” by using beginning sounds.
- Tricky Typing – Write spelling words and then “type” them on the keyboard at the bottom of the page.
- BONUS! – A word list (with an editable title, of course) will automatically generate as well. These comes 2 per page.
Editable Means Editable
- Don’t like the title I gave the page? No problem, just click on it and type your own title! That specific page title will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
- Don’t like the directions I gave? No problem, just click on it and type your own directions! Those specific page directions will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
How long does it take to edit St. Patrick’s Day Word Work?
- As you type in your information, 10 pages (+ a word list) are INSTANTLY generated.
- Create differentiated activities for the entire month of February in a matter of MINUTES!
How many words can I use forSt. Patrick’s Day Word Work?
- You can use these activities for any word list with 5, 10, 15, or 20 words.
- If your word list is in between 5, 10, 15, or 20 words, and use that template. Just know that there might be a few blank spaces on the page.
- Reuse the file to create an UNLIMITED number of St. Patrick’s Day practice pages.
Am I limited to short words? How long can my words be?
- One of the things that makes this packet MAGICAL is that the font sizes will automatically increase or decrease based on the length of your words.
- There is not a limit on word length, however, I do not recommend using supercalifragilisticexpialidocious as one of your words. That would appear VERY tiny. 😉
Are these activities the same as your other Editable Spelling Activities?
- Yes, . However, this set was highly requested and has been given a St. Patrick’s Day twist. 😉
Do I need special software to edit Valentine’s Day Word Work?
- In order to use these magical files, . It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. Click here to download it for free.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included on the first page of the download.
Can I translate this to Spanish?
- Yes! Please note: graphics are locked and cannot be moved.