Use these Easter worksheets with ANY list of words. Just type your words in ONCE and all of the pages will autofill!
NO NEED to download fonts!
NO NEED to mess with PowerPoint!
NO NEED to type in your words into each part of the Easter activities!
Just download, type, and print your customized Easter activities!
*Does not include any religious pages/clipart*
Any type of word work!
These activities can be used for any of the following word lists:
- spelling words
- sight words
- phonics words
- and more!
- Choose your templates! The 10 spelling activities have been formatted for word lists with 5 words, 10 words, 15 words or 20 words.
- Choose your word list length on page 5, and then type in your word list. A word list + 10 customized spelling activities will instantly generate.
- Repeat with different word lists to differentiate for your entire class in SECONDS!
When you type in your word list, TEN activity pages will automatically generate:
- Sunny Spring Spiral – Write spelling words repeatedly on the spiral. Word bank provided.
- Jelly Bean Jot – Spin the spinner. Write the words in that font. Word bank provided.
- Eggs-tra Fun Egg Hunt – [Students] Create a word search using spelling words. Word bank provided.
- Bunny Boxes – Use the word bank to find the letter boxes that match each word. Write the letter in the box to spell the word.
- Cottontail Codes – Write each word using the spring picture code. Word bank provided.
- Peep Piles – Sort and write spelling words with up to three categories. Word bank provided.
- Colorful Egg Consonants – Write all spelling words using the word bank. Circle vowels and underline consonants.
- Rainbow Rabbits – Rainbow write each word, word bank provided.
- Carrot Top Codes – Decode each “word” by using beginning sounds.
- Carrot Capitals – Rewrite each word using all capital letters. Word bank provided.
- BONUS! – A word list (with an editable title, of course) will automatically generate as well. These comes 2 per page.
Editable Means Editable
- Don’t like the title I gave the page? No problem, just click on it and type your own title! That specific page title will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
- Don’t like the directions I gave? No problem, just click on it and type your own directions! Those specific page directions will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
How long does it take to edit Easter Word Work?
• As you type in your information, 10 pages (+ a word list) are INSTANTLY generated.
• Create differentiated activities for the entire month of April in a matter of MINUTES!
How many words can I use for Easter Word Work?
• You can use these activities for any word list with 5, 10, 15, or 20 words.
• If your word list is in between 5, 10, 15, or 20 words, and use that template. Just know that there might be a few blank spaces on the page.
• Reuse the file to create an UNLIMITED number of Easter practice pages.
Am I limited to short words? How long can my words be?
• One of the things that makes this packet MAGICAL is that the font sizes will automatically increase or decrease based on the length of your words.
• There is not a limit on word length, however, I do not recommend using supercalifragilisticexpialidocious as one of your words. That would appear VERY tiny. 😉
Are these activities the same as your other Editable Spelling Activities?
• Yes, . However, this set was highly requested and has been given an Easter twist. 😉
Do I need special software to edit Easter Word Work?
• In order to use these magical files, . It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. Click here to download it for free.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
• Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included on the first page of the download.
Can I translate this to Spanish?
• Yes! However, the spinner on the “Jelly Bean Jot” is fixed and cannot be changed or edited. Please note: graphics are locked and cannot be moved.