⭐⭐⭐These were created after many requests from teachers using the best-selling Digital Sight Word Lessons & Practice!⭐⭐⭐
→There are 10 slides per letter/deck.
☆Every single slide includes audio directions and pictures.
• Letter introduction that includes the letter name and sound.
• Students watch the handwriting formation of the animated letter and then trace the dotted letter three times. (Includes uppercase and lowercase, but practice one at a time; 2 slides.)
• Students identify the uppercase and lowercase letters amongst other letters.
• Students drag and drop bricks/blocks to build the uppercase and lowercase letter.
• Students sort the uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Students listen to the letter name and sound and hear the example word/picture.
• Students listen to each picture and choose the pictures with the same beginning sound.
• Students type the letter to complete the word for the beginning sound picture. (2 slides)
•Each vowel includes two decks: One for the short vowel sound and one for the long vowel sound.
✅ Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning, with Google Classroom™️, and with Seesaw. Video tutorials included!
✅ Clickable link to access 31 decks of alphabet letter lessons. There are two decks per vowel; one for the long sound and one for the short sound. When you download via the BONUS file, will instantly and automatically appear in your Boom Library.
✅Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
• Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
• A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
• All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
• There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
• Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
• Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
• You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
•Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
• Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
• You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
• You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.