★★★ This resource is now available in a majorly DISCOUNTED Phonics Worksheets – SOR Aligned BUNDLE! ★★★
★ Please see the preview for more detailed information and sneak peeks! ★
These 23 Digraphs Worksheets are:
- ZERO prep
- Fully Decodable (see note below)
- Includes answer keys
Digraphs practiced in these worksheets include:
★ Note: Digraph placement includes CCVC, CVCC, and CCVCC.
★ Note: Consonant blends are NOT included in this resource, ONLY VC, CVC, and words listed above (with digraphs).
★ Note: These pages ALL incorporate mixed digraph practice. This includes multiple digraphs on one page as well as initial and final placement of digraphs.
Digraphs practice included in these worksheets:
- Orthographic mapping (word mapping) of words with digraphs
- Blending words with digraphs
- Identifying/matching/writing words with digraphs
- Building words with digraphs letter by letter (cut and paste)
- Reading decodable sentences with words with digraphs
- Showing comprehension of decodable sentences that include words with digraphs
- Reading decodable passage with words with digraphs and answering comprehension questions
A Note about the Decodable Sentences & Passages / High Frequency Words
- The sentences and passages include
- The 10 pre-reading irregular words (heart words) are: a, and, I, for, is, of, the, to, was, you
- Remember, these activities DO NOT include ANY consonant blends – even in high frequency words.
There are 11 different types of worksheets.
- Word Mapping (based on pictures)
- Read & Match (write word under picture – word bank included)
- Write & Find (word map + word search)
- Crack the Code & Read (beginning sound code → read words, circle matching picture)
- Blend & Read (and circle the matching picture)
- Build Words (cut and paste letters to make the word; write the word)
- Read & Find (the matching picture)
- Read & Draw (decodable sentences)
- Pyramid Read & Match (decodable sentences with cut and paste pictures)
- Unscramble (decodable sentences) and Read
- Read (decodable passage) and Answer (comprehension questions)
Answer keys are included.
Note: These pages ALL incorporate mixed digraph practice. This includes multiple digraphs on one page as well as initial and final placement of digraphs.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.