This packet is Winter Phonics at your fingertips! It was designed for targeted and intentional CVC words practice with an engaging Winter theme.
>> Click HERE to get this resource inside a HIGHLY discounted [limited time] GROWING Bundle for a chance to for your students! <<
There are 25 Winter CVC words activities that require no prep.
This Winter cvc words resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning, medial, and final sounds in CVC words
- Differentiating between all 5 medial vowel sounds
- Reading and comprehending cvc words
- Writing cvc words
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing cvc words in a
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with two just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
——————————————————————–Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.