This packet was designed for targeted and intentional CVC word practice with an engaging St. Patrick’s Day theme.
>> Click HERE to get this resource inside a HIGHLY discounted [limited time] St. Patrick’s Day GROWING Bundle for a chance to for your students! <<
✨Looking for seasonal phonics worksheets for the YEAR? Check out the Ultimate Seasonal Phonics Worksheet BUNDLE!✨
There are 25 St. Patrick’s Day CVC word activities that require no prep.
This St. Patrick’s Day CVC words resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning, medial, and final sounds in CVC words
- Differentiating between all 5 medial vowel sounds
- Reading and comprehending cvc words
- Writing cvc words
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing cvc words in a
- Reading cvc words in a (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with three just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
- St. Patrick’s Day Phonemic Awareness Activity
- St. Patrick’s Day Editable Word Work
- St. Patrick’s Day Reading Comprehension
- St. Patrick’s Day Writing Activities
- CVC Boom Cards™️ Mega Bundle for Ultimate CVC Boom Card™️ Practice
- CVC Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions BUNDLE
- CVC Words Worksheets for Blending & Reading CVC Words
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.