Are you trying to help your students gain phonemic awareness? This resource is part of a money-saving bundle to help your students practice phonological and phonemic awareness skills through distance learning!
Students must find the two (out of three) words that rhyme. Then, they drag and drop the pictures onto the two file folders.
This resource includes digital access to three sets of rhyming activities in Google Slides™.
Each set comes with 15 practice slides. There are 45 practice slides total.
The sets are divided as follows:
· Deck 1) CVC words
· Deck 2) words that end in digraphs
· Deck 3) words that end in long vowel sounds/have vowel teams
· To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
· Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
· Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
· All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption.
· There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
· Boom Cards . This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
· Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) to their own Boom accounts when playing.
· You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
· Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
· Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
· You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
· You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Stay in Touch!