These digital phonics sentences task cards provide INSTANT feedback, so you have the confidence of knowing that your students are decoding words correctly.
Plus, they ! All directions are audible for students. Picture-based answers are provided and are self-checking!
⭐️⭐️⭐️Save 30% and have digital word work with instant feedback ALL YEAR LONG with this Phonics Sentences Read & Match Boom Cards™️ bundle! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
ALL Phonics Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards follow the same format so that your students can focus on the skills being learned and practiced and not on the task at hand.
► (Optional) Students click to hear the audio directions read to them.
► Students read the sentence with a target skill word.
► Students click or tap the picture that matches the skill word sentence.
► Instant feedback is provided. If incorrect, students can try again.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Click HERE for a playable preview of ALL of the Phonics Sentences Read & Match Boom Cards in this deck! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- CVC Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [60 cards]
- Digraph Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [55 cards]
- Blends Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [126 cards]
- Double Final Consonant Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [12 cards]
- Glued Sounds Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [15 cards]
- Soft/Hard C/G Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [20 cards]
- CVCe Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [50 cards]
- Y as a Vowel Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [15 cards]
- Long Vowel Teams Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [60 cards]
- R-Controlled Vowel Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [40 cards]
- Diphthongs Read & Match Sentences Boom Cards [58 cards]
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
• Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
• A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
• All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
• There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
• Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
• Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
• You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
• Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
• Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
• You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
• You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Stay in Touch!
Follow me on TpT
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.