Every number (0-20) has its own deck that teaches the number and provides interactive practice. Directions, information, and pictures are all read aloud to students!
All practice activities include to give your student another chance to answer if they chose the incorrect answer.
★Get 4 Lessons for FREE! ★❗IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a money-saving bundle. Save 30% on these Number Boom Cards by purchasing the bundle!
⭐⭐⭐These were created after many requests from teachers using the best-selling Digital Sight Word Lessons & Practice and Digital Letter Lessons & Practice! ⭐⭐⭐
Each deck focuses on teaching and practicing ONE number at a time.
- There are 12 slides per number/deck.
☆Every single slide includes audio directions and pictures.
• Number introduction that includes the number name, number word, and audible counting to the number.
• Students watch the handwriting formation of the animated number and then trace the dotted number three times.
• Students drag and drop bricks/blocks to build the numeral.
• Students count to the number on their fingers. (Numeral, number word, and counting fingers displayed.)
• Students find the number. (Cards reshuffle for every play.)
• Students listen as they are taught (and shown) how to represent the number in a ten frame, base ten blocks, and tally marks.
• Students drag and drop dots into a ten frame to display the number.
• Students choose the tally marks that represent the number.
• Students choose the counting fingers that represent the number.
• Students drag and drop buttons into a jar to represent the number.
• Students choose the base 10 blocks that represent the number.
• Students fill in portions of a number line with the missing number.
A note about the number zero:
•Please note that the activities for the number zero are modified slightly to represent zero objects.
❗★ Included in the Download ★❗
✅ Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning, with Google Classroom™️, and with Seesaw. Video tutorials included!
✅ Clickable link to access 21 decks of number lessons with practice. When you download via the BONUS file, ALL decks will instantly and automatically appear in your Boom Library.
✅Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
Boom Cards 101
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
• Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
• A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
• All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
• There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
Boom Cards – Instant Feedback & Self-Grading Features
• Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
• Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
Accessing Boom Cards
• You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
•Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
• Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
Boom Cards & Other Learning Platforms
• You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
• You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
Boom Cards Disclaimer
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.