The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Writing vowels
- Unscrambling sight words (2-4 letters)
- Counting syllables (2-4, pictures and words included)
- Tracing/writing number words
- Writing the month
- Writing the day of the week
- Word family work: Write the onset/beginning sound, tracing the rhyme (pictures included)
- Tracing beginning and ending sounds, writing middle sounds (pictures included)
- Reading color words
- Rewriting a decodable sentence, capitalizing the first letter and adding a period. (The same sight word practiced above is in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in December (15) & January (20), considering you have a Winter Break.