This resource requires Adobe Reader, which is FREE. You cannot edit this resource in your Internet browser.
These spelling activities can be used with word lists between 5-20 words. (Please note certain activities will not use 20 words, but all 20 words WILL be included in the word bank.)
12 NO PREP printable activities included:
- Arctic ABC Order (write in alphabetical order, alphabet line included)
- Cocoa Color-by-Letter (vowels VS consonants)
- Colorful Coats (rainbow word writing)
- Mitten Messages (“type” and write words, keyboard on page)
- Penguin Pictures (illustrate the words)
- Pinecone Pyramids (pyramid word writing)
- Polar Practice (write words three times each)
- Reindeer Rhymes (generate and write a rhyming word)
- Silly Snow Story (write a story using as many spelling words as possible)
- Ski and Search (make a word search)
- Snowflake Sorting (create categories and sort words)
- Snowman Sentences (create sentences for words)
How long does it take to edit this product?
- As you type in your information, 15 pages are INSTANTLY generated.
Do I need special software to create these?
- In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader. It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. If not, a link to download is included in the file.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included on the first page of the download.
Can I translate this to Spanish?
- Yes, you can! All text, including titles, directions, and “name” are editable! Please note: graphics are locked and cannot be moved.