This resource was updated on October 5, 2022 and now includes 4 templates (for lists of 5, 10, 15, and 20 words). Every spelling word is now included on every activity page! Download the file again for your revised PDF!
- Choose your template based on the size of your spelling word list (5, 10, 15, 20). Click on that template!
- Now that it’s automatically taken you to the correct template page, type your word list ONCE.
- 25+ emoji-themed spelling activities (and a spelling word list) will INSTANTLY generate. Now hit print, your customize spelling activities are ready!
- Repeat with as many word lists as needed/wanted.
- Reuse as many times as needed this year and for many school years to come!
- All that you need is this PDF and the free version of Adobe Reader on a desktop computer or laptop. It will not work on Adobe’s “apps” on phones, tablets, or Chromebooks.
- with 25+ emoji-themed spelling activities (and word lists) that instantly generate after you type your word list in once.
- Written directions, a clickable link to download Adobe Reader (for free) and a link to a video tutorial (just in case)!
In just minutes you can create 25+ differentiated and engaging emoji activities for your whole class!
Type your words ONCE, and the following activities automatically generate:
- Alphabetical Order (Angry Alphabet)
- Phonics Letter Boxes (Baffling Boxes)
- Capital Letters (Crying for Capitals)
- Consonants VS Vowels (Crazy for Consonants)
- Beginning Sound Codes (Confusing Codes)
- Use in a Sentence (Silly Sentences)
- Rainbow Write (Lovely Rainbow Write)
- Syllable Sort (Smirking Syllables)
- Pyramid Writing (Surprise Stacks)
- Special font writing (Funny Fonts) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
- Type words (Techie Typing) (**Paper keyboard provided on page)
- Write forwards and backwards (Bracing for Backwards)
- Use in a Question Sentence (Quick Questions)
- Graph by number of letters in word (Grumpy Graphs)
- Vowels VS Consonants Math (Moody Math) (**Uses simple addition)
- Write words in ABAB Patterns (with color) (Picky Patterns)
- Spin and Write (Smooching Spinners) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
- Draw a Picture for Each Word (Smart Sketch)
- Generate rhyming words (Rattled Rhymes)
- Use in a Story (Shocking Story)
- Make a word search (Sing and Search)
- Student-led sort (Sleepy Sorts)
- Count sounds in word (Tired Tallies)
- Trace Words (Tearful Tracing) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
- Write words within shape (Sassy Spiral)
- Order from shortest word to longest word (Mad Measurement)
BONUS: Spelling lists (2 per page) also automatically generate!
Print the activities you want and then reuse with the file another word list!
- How many spelling words can I use? You can use 5, 10, 15 or 20 words. If your list in a number in between these, round up but know you might have some empty/white space on your page.
- Do I need special software to use this? You need the FREE version of Adobe Reader. That’s it! (Directions included)
- Do I need to download fonts? Nope! All fonts are securely embedded in the PDF.
- Are these similar to your Seasonal Editable Spelling Activities? ** YES! I received MANY requests for a nonseasonal edition of my seasonal spelling activities, so here it is! These activities utilize consistent templates so that your students can effortlessly transition between the two.