Your students will practice targeted phonics skills, build fluency, and gains loads of confidence all while having FUN!
The best part? Every book is made from ONE sheet of paper with two simple folds.
Your students will feel so successful reading these targeted Easter books and will LOVE taking them home to read to their family and friends.
Because of the targeted phonics skills, you’ll be able to easily differentiate and know that your students are practicing and mastering essential phonics and reading skills.
★ IMPORTANT NOTE: These Easter decodable readers are in the Easter Phonics Bundle . Please do not purchase both! ★
- Every book shows the target skill in the top left corner of the book cover.
- Every book has a fluency component. Students read the book each time, coloring a picture each time they read.
- Uses predictable sentences about letter sounds, sight words, and Easter vocabulary. (Ex: B is for bat.)
- There are dots under words to build one-to-one correspondence in reading.
- Uses just sight words, CVC words, and Easter vocabulary to tell a story.
- Uses just sight words, CVC words, CCVC, CVCC words and Easter vocabulary to tell a story.
- Uses only simple beginning and ending digraphs: ch, sh, th, and ck.
- Uses just sight words, CVC words, CCVC words, CCVCC words, and Easter vocabulary to tell a story.
- Only 2 letter beginning blends are used.
- There are also some words that include a beginning blend and ending digraph (CCVCC).
- jelly beans
- easter bunny
———— ★ IMPORTANT NOTE: These Easter decodable readers are in the Easter Phonics Bundle . Please do not purchase both! ★ ————
More Easter/Spring Resources
- Editable Easter Word Work
- Editable Easter Color by Code
- Easter Phonemic Awareness Game
- Spring Reading Comprehension
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.