This packet was designed for targeted and intentional CVC word practice with an engaging Easter theme.
DO NOT MISS THIS! >> Click HERE to get this resource inside a HIGHLY discounted [limited time] Easter GROWING Bundle for a chance to save money *and* EASILY differentiate for your students! <<
✨Looking for seasonal phonics worksheets for the YEAR? Check out the Ultimate Seasonal Phonics Worksheet BUNDLE!✨
There are 25 EASTER CVC word activities that require no prep.
This Easter CVC words resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning, medial, and final sounds in CVC words
- Differentiating between all 5 medial vowel sounds
- Reading and comprehending cvc words
- Writing cvc words
- Reading cvc words in a decodable sentence (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing cvc words in a decodable sentence
- Reading cvc words in a decodable story (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with three just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
More Easter/Spring Resources
- Easter Word Work
- Editable Easter Color by Code
- Easter Phonemic Awareness Game
- Spring Reading Comprehension
More CVC Resources
- CVC Boom Cards™️ Mega Bundle for Ultimate CVC Boom Card™️ Practice
- CVC Reading Passages and Comprehension Questions BUNDLE
- CVC Words Worksheets for Blending & Reading CVC Words
More SEASONAL Phonics
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.