On each NO PREP printable page, you will find:
- The skill (soft/hard c/g) in the upper left hand corner so that you can easily find the page(s) you need.
- Numbered directions so that your students know exactly what to do.
- 5 words with soft/hard c/g for your students to blend and read.
- Pointing dots under each letter/sound so that your students are promoted to read each sound in the word.
- Connected dots (with a line) so that your students are prompted to blend the sounds together.
- Cut and paste matching pictures that support ESL/ELL readers and confirm correct reading. (This gives your students an opportunity to build fine motor skills, too!)
- A mixed fluency table so that your students can practice rereading the 4-5 words with blends fluently.
- Three smiley faces (for your students to color) to prompt them to read the fluency table three times.
- Dots under each word in the fluency table so that your students can practice tracking while reading.
Great for use during:
- Small Groups
- Guided Reading
- and more!
There is one page for each of the following skills:
- Soft C
- Soft G
- Hard C
- Hard G
- C – 2 pages soft & hard mixed review
- G – 2 pages soft & hard mixed review
- 2 pages soft & hard C & G mixed review