Give your students the opportunity to practice blending, reading, and building fluency reading over 15 words.
On each NO PREP printable page, you will find:
- The skill in the upper left hand corner so that you can easily find the page(s) you need.
- Numbered directions so that your students know exactly what to do.
- 5 words per skill for your students to blend and read.
- Pointing dots under each letter so that your students are promoted to read each sound in the word.
- One dot under each double consonant so that your students remember to sound out and read the double consonant.
- Connected dots (with a line) so that your students are prompted to blend the sounds together.
- Cut and paste matching pictures that support ESL/ELL readers and confirm correct reading. (This gives your students an opportunity to build fine motor skills, too!)
- A mixed fluency table so that your students can practice rereading the 5 words with double consonants fluently.
- Three smiley faces (for your students to color) to prompt them to read the fluency table three times.
- Dots under each word in the fluency table so that your students can practice tracking while reading.
Great for use during:
- Small Groups
- Guided Reading
- And more!
There is one page for each of the following skills:
- +4 pages of mixed review
- Please note that some of the words used in this resource contain short vowels, digraphs, blends, long vowels, r-controlled vowels, and multisyllabic words.