This packet was designed for targeted and intentional digraphs practice with an engaging Back to School theme.
✨Looking for seasonal phonics worksheets for the YEAR? Check out the Ultimate Seasonal Phonics Worksheet BUNDLE!✨
There are 25 Back to School digraphs activities that require no prep.
⭐️ Important Note! ⭐️
✨This resource is DECODABLE!
✨This decodable digraphs practice includes ONLY CCVC and CVCC words.
The following digraphs are practiced in this decodable digraphs resource:
- Beginning ch
- Ending ch
- Beginning sh
- Ending sh
- Beginning th
- Ending th
- Ending ck
This Back to School digraphs resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning and ending digraphs in words.
- Reading and comprehending short vowel CCVC and CVCC words with digraphs
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable story (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with three just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
- Back to School Reading Comprehension
- EDITABLE Reading Tips Brochure for Parents
- Student Lunch Number Forms
- Back to School Phonemic Awareness Activity
- Color by Digraph Activities
- Decodable Readers with Digraphs
- Decoding Drills for Fluency – Digraphs Edition
- Phonics Drills – Digraphs One Page Wonders
- Digraph Boom Cards™️ Mega Bundle for Ultimate Digraph Boom Card™️ Practice
- Digraphs Decodable Reading Passages for Kindergarten
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.