**There is one page for each letter of the alphabet.
- One targeted beginning sound per page
- Targeted letter sound appears in the upper left hand corner
- Targeted sight words are listed at the top for prereading/frontloading
- Color code the sight words in the predictable sentences to promote fluency
- Each sentence includes a picture clue for the beginning sound word
- Fluency building: There are three smiley faces at the bottom of the page. Students read the page three times in order to build sight word fluency.
Perfect for use during:
- Guided Reading Warm Ups
- Small Groups
- Whole Group (Display them on your whiteboard/ smartboard!)
**Please note that the X page utilizes ending sounds.
**Additionally, in this set, all vowels use short vowel beginning sounds.