Enter five sight words and a sentence for each, and 10 printable activity pages will automatically generate!
NO NEED to download fonts!
NO NEED to mess with PowerPoint!
Just download, type, and print your sight word activities!
**Please note this file must be opened in Adobe Reader (free) in order for the editable and autofill features to work. Please do not purchase this file if you do not have access to Adobe Reader. **
The following printables will automatically generate when you type in your word list:
Word Building Mats
- I use magnetic letters, but since all text is editable, you could use these for play dough, too! (Note: 5 mats will automatically generate, one for each word.)
Roll and Read Sight Words
- Roll a die, read the words. All five sight words are used.
Roll and Trace Sight Words
- Roll a die, trace the words (dotted font automatically generates), read the word. All five sight words are used.
Sight Words Crack the Code
- Each sight word appears in a beginning sound picture code. Students use beginning sounds to “crack the code” and write (and rewrite) the sight words). All five sight words are used. **A beginning sounds chart/legend is also included.**
Sight Words Typing
- Students rewrite each sight word and type is three times. All five sight words are used.
Find and Read Sight Word Sentences
- Students find the sight words in the sentences and read them all three times each. All five sight words are used.
Sight Words Rainbow Write
- Roll a die to determine the color to be used, then rainbow write sight words. All five sight words are used.
Sight Words Color by Code
- Use the legend to color code the sight word “bubbles.” Can also be used with bingo dotters/bingo daubers. All five sight words are used.
Sight Words Spin and Write
- Use a plastic spinner or a paperclip and a pencil to spin the spinner. Write the sight word. Repeat. All five sight words are used.
Sight Words ABC Order
- Cut and paste the sight words into ABC order. Then rewrite the sight words in ABC order, twice. All five sight words are used.
These worksheets are editable and they autofill.
What does that mean?
- You can use these worksheets for ANY sight words, as long as they are between 1-9 letters.
- Once you type in you words once, they will autofill on all the other pages!
Customize & Personalize!
- Tweak the title and directions to your liking!
- Include students’ names and/or relevant content in sight word sentences.
Who was this resource created for?
- Elementary teachers, Special Education teachers, Intervention teachers, Tutors, and Parents
- Anyone who wants to create custom sight word printables in a matter of minutes
This resource is not for you if…
- You want unicorn-themed sight word printables…Sorry, there are no unicorns on the students pages! 😉
How long does it take?
- As you type in your information, 14 pages are INSTANTLY generated.
- Reuse the file to create an unlimited number of sight word printables.
- Create enough sight word worksheets for the entire YEAR in a matter of minutes!
Do I need special software to create these printables?
- In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader. It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. If not, a link to download is included in the file.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included in the download.
Can I make Spanish sight word worksheets?
- Yes, you can!