Trigraph Poster Features
- Primary-friendly lowercase letters in the left hand corner.
- One clean and clear sound image per page
- Word that supports the picture in the bottom left-hand corner
- Posters include color and black/white versions
Trigraphs and Pictures
- scr – screw
- shr – shrimp
- spl – splash
- spr – sprinkle
- squ – squirrel
- str – strawberry
- thr – throw
- dge – bridge
- tch – catch
- – Use your printer settings to print these posters 4 per page. Then punch a hole and place these posters on a ring. Voila! You have flashcards!
- – Use your printer to scale the size of the posters as needed. Then use the posters as your word wall headers.
- – Print and bind for an alphabet book!