They provide INSTANT feedback, so you have the confidence of knowing that your students are practicing building words with R-Controlled Vowels correctly.
Plus, they ! Students click on a picture to hear the word before they build the word.
- 1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel sound “ar” cards (10 cards)
- 1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel sound “er, ir, ur” cards (10 cards)
- 1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel sound “or” cards (10 cards)
- 1 deck with Mixed Review of R-Controlled Vowel sounds cards (10 cards)
- Build one R-Controlled Vowels word per slide. Students click on the picture to hear the word, then drag and drop the letters to build the word.
- Students get immediate feedback for each word.
- At the end, students will review all eight words by reading the words and choosing the matching picture.
►Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning™, with Google Classroom™, and with Seesaw™. Video tutorials included!
►Clickable link to access 40 cards of practicing R-Controlled Vowels words. (You only need to access this link ONCE, then they will forever be in your Boom Library!
►Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
· To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
· Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
· A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
· All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
· There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
· Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
· Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
· You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
· Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
· Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
· You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
· You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Stay in Touch!
Follow me on TpT
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.