From starting to blend R-Controlled Vowels words…to reading them in the context of a sentence…to writing them…this ultimate R-Controlled Vowels Words Boom Card bundle has everything you need for R-Controlled Vowels word mastery in person or online!
All of these R-Controlled Vowels Boom Cards™️ are digital, self-checking task cards that can be assigned with Boom Learning™️, Google Classroom™️, Seesaw™️, and more!
❤️Every card AND the pictures on the card shuffle for every play, so your students can practice (PLAY) over and over!❤️
Included in Bundle:
#1- R-Controlled Vowels Blend and Read Bundle
►(Optional) Students click to hear the audio directions read to them.
►Students blend and read the word.
►Students click or tap the picture that matches the word.
►Instant feedback is provided. If incorrect, students can try again.
This set of 40 R-Controlled Vowels Blend & Read words cards is broken down according to R-Controlled Vowels sounds for targeted R-Controlled Vowels practice.
⚫Words with R-Controlled Vowel sound ar (1 deck)
⚫Words with R-Controlled Vowel sound er, ir, ur (1 deck)
⚫ Words with R-Controlled Vowel sound or (1 deck)
⚫ Mixed Review (ar, er, ir, ur, and or R-Controlled Vowels sounds) (1 deck)
#2- R-Controlled Vowels Word Work Bundle
►Build one R-Controlled Vowels word per slide. Students click on the picture to hear the word, then drag and drop the letters to build the word.
►Students get immediate feedback for each word.
►At the end, students will review all eight words by reading the words and choosing the matching picture.
This set of 40 R-Controlled Vowels Word Work cards is broken down according to R-Controlled Vowels sounds for targeted R-Controlled Vowels practice.
⚫1 deck of Words with R-Controlled Vowel ar (10 words/cards)
⚫1 deck of Words with R-Controlled Vowel er, ir, ur (10 words/cards)
⚫1 deck of Words with R-Controlled Vowel or (10 words/cards)
⚫1 deck of Mixed Review- ar, er, ir, ur, and or R-Controlled Vowels sounds (10 words/cards)
#3 – R-Controlled Vowels Sentences Read and Match Bundle
► (Optional) Students click to hear the audio directions read to them.
► Students read the sentence.
► Students click or tap the picture that matches the sentence.
► Instant feedback is provided. If incorrect, students can try again.
This set of 40 R-Controlled Vowels Sentence Read and Match cards are broken down according to R-Controlled Vowel sound for targeted R-Controlled Vowel practice.
⚫1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel ar sentences
⚫1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel er, ir, ur sentences
⚫1 deck with R-Controlled Vowel or sentences
⚫1 deck of Mixed Review- ar, er, ir, ur, and or R-Controlled Vowels sentences
►Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning™, with Google Classroom™, and with Seesaw™. Video tutorials included!
►Clickable link to access ALL cards. (You only need to access this link ONCE, then they will forever be in your Boom Library!
►Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
· To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
· Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
· A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
· All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
· There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
· Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
· Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
· You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
· Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
· Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
· You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
· You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Stay in Touch!
Follow me on TpT
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.