25 Phonics Rules Posters Included
- Double final consonants – Sammy loves friendly zebras
- C versus K – Cat/Kite rule
- b/d letter reversals – ball and donut
- QU – stuck like glue
- Sly y – i vs e
- CVCe – You choose! All the following posters are included\
- Silent e
- Magic e
- Super e
- Bossy e
- Sneaky e
- Digraphs – the H brothers
- Closed Syllables
- Open Syllables
- Final Stable Syllables
- Vowel Teams (1 generic poster)
- Doubling Consonants before adding -ing, -ed, -er, -est, -age
- Compound Words
- CK vs K
- Silent Letters – Ghost Letter Digraphs
- Rabbit Rule (muffin, kitten)
- Schwa sound
Every single poster comes in both color and black/white.
Are you looking for more phonics rules posters? Please email me, I am open to suggestions for additions to this resource. =) Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2021 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.