Print these perfectly-sized letters on sticker paper and place them on your favorite “brick blocks” or “building blocks” and let your students have fun building their name, sight words, spelling words, and more!
You must print on sticker paper OR use double sided tape to adhere to the blocks.
- Lowercase letters a-z
- Numbers 0-10
- ! ? .
…and it’s EDITABLE!
- An editable page is provided for your convenience. The file is embedded with the same font/size as the original pages, so that you can ensure they match perfectly.
- The in order for the embedded font to work.
Materials – Aside from access to a printer, you need:
- “Brick” building blocks (or similar)
- Avery Printable Sticker Paper, Matte White, 8.5×11
- Paper cutter and/or scissors
- Adobe Reader (free) if you wish to use the editable page
*Click HERE to see the exact materials I used on Amazon*
Directions are included in the download!