The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Circling the month of the year
- Writing the month that comes next
- Circling the week day
- Writing the week day that comes next
- Tracing beginning and ending sounds and writing medial sounds
- Tracing and writing numbers and number words.
- Tracing and writing sight words.
- Rewriting a decodable sentence, capitalizing the first letter and adding a period. (The same sight word practiced above is in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in November (22).