The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Identifying short and long vowel sounds
- Unscramble sight words
- Number Words (teen numbers)
- Months of the Year
- Writing CVC and CVCE Words
- Onset and Rime
- Editing a decodable sentence (capital, periods, occasional misspelled sight word)
- Following directions (using color words)
There is one page for each school day in May (22).
*Note: This packet is not “themed” for May except for a flower in the corner indicating the day (Day 1, 2, 3…).