The same format is used for each page so that students can work independently. (I do recommend that you model how to complete a page before asking students to complete it on their own.)
- Identifying vowels
- Unscrambling sight words (2-4 letters)
- Counting syllables (2-4, pictures and words included)
- Writing number words
- Writing the month
- Writing the day of the week
- Word family work: Write the onset/beginning sound, generate rhyming word and draw a picture
- CVC Word Work – Tracing and filling in missing letters (pictures included)
- Reading color words
- Rewriting a decodable sentence, capitalizing the first letter and adding a period. (The same CVC words practiced above are used in the sentence).
There is one page for each school day in February (20).