- Short VS long vowel sounds
- Vowel identification
- Unscramble sight words
- Number words (1-10)
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Writing CVC Words (5 each day, one for each vowel)
- Producing and writing rhyming words
- Editing a decodable sentence (capital, periods, occasional misspelled sight word)
- Following directions (using color words)
There is one page for each school day in April (22).
*Note: This packet is not “themed” for April except for an umbrella in the corner indicating the day (Day 1, 2, 3…). Nature Clip Art (bugs, flowers, etc.) is used for the “following directions” portion.