NO NEED to download fonts!
NO NEED to mess with PowerPoint!
NO NEED to type in your words into each part of the Valentines Day activities!
Just download, type, and print your customized Valentines Day activities!
Every Page Design is Editable!
- These color-by pages are completely EDITABLE, so you can use them for whatever skill YOU need!
- Practice sight words, letters, numbers, vocabulary, spelling words, and more!
- Each page allows for the practice of FIVE words, letters, or numbers.
- Each page has an editable title and subtitle.
- Don’t worry, you won’t have to type your words, letters, or numbers into each little space on the coloring page. Simply download the file, type in your title and five words (or numbers) and your pages will instantly generate.
The 10 Valentine themed pages designs are as follows:
- Heart balloons
- Heart-shaped box of chocolates
- Cartoon heart
- Winged hearts
- Heart lock and key
- Valentine card
- Teddy bear with heart
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
This resource requires Adobe Reader, which is FREE. You cannot edit this resource in your Internet browser.More about this product
How long does it take to edit?
- As you type in your information (title, subtitle, and 5 words/letters/numbers), the page is INSTANTLY generated. Repeat for all 10 designs and you’ll be making color-by-code activities in less than a few minutes!
Am I limited to short words? How long can my words be?
- One of the things that makes this packet MAGICAL is that the font sizes will automatically increase or decrease based on the length of your words.
- There is not a limit on word length, however, I do not recommend using supercalifragilisticexpialidocious as one of your words. That would appear VERY tiny. 😉
Do I need special software to edit this?
- In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader on a desktop computer. (It cannot be done on a cell phone or tablet). It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. Click here to download it for free.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included at the beginning of the file.
Can I translate this to Spanish?
- You can use Spanish words and use a Spanish title and subtitle. However, the crayon colors and “Name” are in English and cannot be changed. Please note: graphics are locked and cannot be moved.