- Write and wipe mats come two per page. Use a paper cutter to cut across the dotted line OR keep the pages together.
- Version 1 – This version features a dotted font with arrows that show proper letter formation. Letters are shown on two lines.
- Version 2 – This version features a dotted/tracable font only. No lines and no letter formation arrows.
How to Use
- Print on cardstock, cut and put on rings. Use with a plastic sleeve and an expo marker.
- Print on cardstock, cut, and laminate. Write and wipe with an expo marker.
- Type your words on page 3. The mats will automatically generate.
- ONLY the sight word (in tracible fonts) is editable. The other text/graphics on the page are not editable.
- You can use these mats for ANY sight words, as long as they are between 2-9 letters.
How long does it take?
- As you type in your word list, 10 mats are INSTANTLY generated.
- Reuse the file to create an unlimited number of sight word mats.
- Create enough sight word mats for the entire YEAR in a matter of minutes!
Do I need special software to create these printables?
- In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader. It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. If not, a link to download is included in the file.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included in the download.
Can I make Spanish sight word mats?