Editable sight word worksheets provide kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students with effective and engaging sight word practice. The magical part about these sight word activities is that they are efficient for you, too!
Dolch sight words, Fry sight words, custom district sight words…Are you tired of comparing sight word lists to see if you can use a particular resource?
Did you have sight word worksheets, but then you changed grade levels or your school changed their sight word list, and now you can longer use them?
Do you need differentiated sight word worksheets for your classroom because your students are on different levels? This magical resource is just for you!
About the Worksheets
This resource will create ONE customized worksheet for ANY sight words (between 2-9 letters) that you choose.
These worksheets follow a consistent format to foster student independence.
On each page, students will:
- Read the sight word
- Trace the sight word
- Rainbow write the sight word
- Find and circle the sight word
- Fill in the missing letters in the sight word
- Cut, build, and paste the sight word
- Identify and read the sight word in the context of a sentence
What makes it “magical”?
These worksheets are editable and they autofill.
What does that mean?
- You can use these worksheets for ANY sight words, as long as they are between 2-9 letters.
- Customize & Personalize!
- Tweak the directions to your liking!
- Include students’ names and/or relevant content on every page.
Who was this resource created for?
- Elementary teachers
- Special Education teachers
- Intervention teachers
- Anyone who wants to create custom sight word worksheets in a matter of minutes
This resource is not for you if…
- You are looking for varying sight word worksheets with different formats
- You want unicorn-themed sight word printables…Sorry, there are no unicorns on the students pages! 😉
—Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)—
How long does it take?
- As you type in your information, 10 pages are INSTANTLY generated.
Reuse the file to create an unlimited number of sight word worksheets.
Create enough sight word worksheets for the entire YEAR in a matter of minutes!
Do I need special software to create these printables?
- In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader. It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. If not, a link to download is included in the file.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
- Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included in the download.
Can I make Spanish sight word worksheets?
- Yes, you can use Spanish sight words. However, you currently CANNOT change the headers or directions to Spanish. The headers and directions are not editable, just the sight words and sight word content.