Please read the description in it’s entirety so you know exactly what posters/pictures you are getting before purchasing.
Phonics Digraph Poster Features
- Primary-friendly lowercase letters in the left hand corner.
- One clean and clear sound image per page
- Word that supports the picture in the bottom left-hand corner
- Posters come in color and black/white versions
Digraphs & Pictures
- ch – cherry (beginning digraph)
- ch – bench (ending digraph)
- ck – duck
- kn – knight
- ph – phone
- sh – ship (beginning digraph)
- sh – brush (ending digraph)
- th – thumb (beginning digraph)
- th – bath (ending digraph)
- wh – whale
- Flashcards – Use your printer settings to print these posters 4 per page. Then punch a hole and place these posters on a ring. Voila! You have flashcards!
- Word Wall Headers – Use your printer to scale the size of the posters as needed. Then use the posters as your word wall headers.
- Alphabet Book – Print and bind for an alphabet book!