— Click HERE to grab this resources in the NEW and HIGHLY DISCOUNTED growing Phonics Word Search bundle and get the other sets for FREE! —
Each page targets one (or two) word families.
- Look at the picture. Say the word. Tap the word. Write the word. (word mapping)
- Look at the picture. Find and highlight or color the word. (encoding)
- Check the box next to the picture to show that they found the word.
—This set of phonics worksheets ONLY uses ONLY decodable words!–
There are 28 pages in this set.
- ab family (2 pages)
- ag family
- ed + eg
- id + im family
- ig family
- in family
- ip family
- it family
- ob family
- og + ox family
- op family
- ot family
- ub family + um family
- ug family
- un family
- ut family
- mixed CVC practice (5 pages)
- Blend & Read CVC Words
- Decodable CVC Reading Passages
- CVC Decodable Readers (Books)
- CVC Words Fluency – One Page Wonders
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Copyright © 2022 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.