Phonics reading passages provide perfect practice for reading fluency and reading comprehension! The reading passages focus on phonics, but they also provide the opportunity to practice fluency AND comprehension IN the context of reading.
This ADD-ON BUNDLE includes the most commonly requested skills after the release of the top selling All-in-One Reading Passages Bundle! Note: These bundles CAN be used independently of each other.More about this product
Each phonics passage features:
- Targeted phonics skill displayed in the left-hand corner so that you and your students can easily identify the skill for that passage.
- Left-aligned, engaging text that your students can interact with by highlighting the target skill words.
- 1 or 2 graphics that match the targeted phonics skill and provides picture clue(s), which is especially beneficial to ESL/ELL students.
- Three smiley faces that students color each time they read the story. This fun activity builds fluency and comprehension.
- Three open-response comprehension questions that require students to the to the text and write the words related to the targeted phonics skill.
- ed (/d/ sound)
- ed (/id/ sound)
- ed (/t/ sound)
- er (one who)
- er (superlative)