All about the diphthong word fluency phonics drills
- Target phonics skill is easy to locate so you can quickly find just what you need for each lesson
- Stars indicates level of difficulty, so differentiation is easy
- Warm-up frontloads students with skills they will find in the fluency table for ultimate decoding success
- Fluency table with decodable words only
- Three smiley faces encourage students to reread the table and build optimum word fluency
Stars on each page indicate the level of difficulty.
- 1 star – diphthongs and single consonants
- 2 stars – diphthongs and beginning digraphs/blends
- 3 stars – diphthongs and beginning/ending digraphs/blends [not available for every set]
Please read the list below and know I am unable to make custom changes for you at this time!
Diphthongs included in this set
- Set 1 – aw, ew, oi, ow
- Set 2 – au, oo (tooth), oy, ou
- Set 3 – mixed practice
Each category above comes in two sets:
- real words set
- nonsense words set
Ways to Use
- Single student use: Copy the pages and give one to each student. These are great to use whole group, in reading groups, tutoring, homework, and more!
- Multi student use: Print on cardstock and/or laminate. Place on rings according to vowel sound. Use (again and again) in reading groups, tutoring, and more!